Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bittersweet 8th March.

Just came back from Yuni's house for his father retirement party. The food was awesome. People are great. Everything's great tonight coz get the chance to get out from UMK for awhile. :)
We visited Dr. Rahman before we headed to Yuni's. Alhamdulillah Prof. Aung, Pammie, Tay and me got the chance to see him. Others couldn't because the ICU visitor's cloth was lacking. We arrived at HUSM maybe around 6 something. There was no empty parking so, Miss Ahlami  tell us to go as she had visited Dr. before. To be worsen, my wedges stripe lopped off. Padahal baru lagi tu, ganas oh saya.. haih.
He.. well how i'm supposed to put this into words... When I saw him, I barely recognized him. There stood 1 women beside him, it was the first time I met Dr. Rahman's wife. Can't believe it's him lying there. Oh Dr, I should have just visited you before your surgery. Can't stand watching you lying there unconscious.  As if, I still heard the voice of yours. It's devastating watching you like that. I detained my tears from falling down because of your wife. I don't want her to be sorrow again. She's a strong women indeed.

I had a great time with Miss Ahlami, Pammie, Asma and tay( eventho she just keep quite.. haha).. That moment was the like the icing of my day! Listening to Miss Ahlami playlist (I love her playlist.. Her taste in music is the same like me! haha), listening to her love story.. Awww.. It's all happening to her. Freshly graduated from Adelaide, few months later meet her insyaAllah soul mate, insyaAllah will be engaged this months, and insyaAllah tie the knot end of this year. She is sooo lucky!!! Her boyfie is not bad! and educated too. Graduated from Japan in electrical engineering and working at there. She will leave for Japan then after married. spending time with her, listening to her stories really is soothing. Mind and soul. I learned that, Allah will make thing happen for you. At the best moment, with the best person and with the best reason. Put trust to Allah. :))

P/S: Final is less than 1 month! Have to start gringding this rusty brain of mine A.S.A.P!!


"i believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."

— L.M. Montgomery


4 comments:

edalalana said...

I wish I could see Dr. Rahman. I really miss him. :'(

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

We all miss him too. Alhamdulillah akak dpt tgk dia. itupun guna taktik kotor curi kejap baju org. kan kt ICu strict btl. 2 org je, xde baju x boleh lawat. tunggu dia pindah wad biasa dulu lah,, baru syok melawat. kalau sekarang, pergi ramai2 pun x guna, tgu luar je. :(

Ahlami said...

Never stop praying. Allah is testing us now. May everything goes well inshaAllah Dr.Rahman akan get well soon :)

Lot ! hahahaha. siap cerita satu2 lagi pasal saye :P ouch ouch blushing dah nih ! hahaha.

Just want to share this with you,

"When Allah knows you're ready for the responsibility of commitment, He will reveal the right person, under the right circumstances. Wait patiently. Don't waste your time searching and wishing. Grow and BE READY (penting nih. hehe), you will see, Allah will give you a love story far better than you could ever dream of"

Take Care Lot ! have a great weekend. Catch you later k :)

Siti Shakinna Chu said...

Hahaha,,, I couldnt stop myself from sharing this fairytale story of yours.. Hiks. It's just purely awesome and inspiring!

Thanks Miss Ami!! I'll bear that in my mind. You too take care and MUST have a great weekend with him. Lot doakan Ms Ami n En Faiz bahagia dunia akhirat. See ya! <3

Daisypath Friendship tickers