Friday, March 11, 2011

Heart please stop reminiscent!


I'm coming home.. I'm coming home..
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday..

If only it's true. Not coming home till August. All for the sake of Allah, Mummy and Daddy, and for better future. Can't wait for tomorrow. Spending quality time with my girls at the beach. It's been awhile since we get together. I miss them even though we practically met everyday. I hope Yana and her sibling could also make it tomorrow. Boleh lah main2 dengan adik dia. At least, melepas juga rindu pada Wawa. I miss my sis so much!!

Allah takkan membebani sesorang itu sesuai dengan kemampuannya. Ingat tu Lot! And I don't perceive it as load. I perceive it as challenges, which will only make me stronger later in life. 

P/S: I hear you today. It makes me reminisced the times we spend together. You made other man seems so ordinary in my eyes. You made other man look worse in my eyes. Oftentimes,  I deny it in my heart, but you managed to penalize me emotionally. Congrats for making this heart of mine insensate.

No comments:

Daisypath Friendship tickers